• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY ClassicBroncos.com Giveaway! - Duffs - Modern Door Checks - 2 winners! - Ends 10/8/22

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Great seeing all the interest and positive words. Seeing lots of old familiar names and new ones as well. Got to hand it to Jon for bringing up the idea. I definitely like the idea of giving a chance to y'all that can't make it to the events with raffles too :)

Suzy

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Certainly a big 'thank you' ,Suzy, for keeping the enthusiasm going by coming out with new innovative Bronco components! I know you have a little help from the 'Horsemen" too, but you're the bloodline! LOL .. Duff is probably the oldest Bronco specialty company? Since 1967 really..... Wow! I know I've been buying Duff Tuff Stuff for almost 35 years!!! Keep it up! Thanks!!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Great seeing all the interest and positive words. Seeing lots of old familiar names and new ones as well. Got to hand it to Jon for bringing up the idea. I definitely like the idea of giving a chance to y'all that can't make it to the events with raffles too :)

Suzy

I still remember you walking out of the Sequim shop with some Bronco rear leaf springs on your shoulder that I'd won at your 2nd annual PNW Sequim Bronco rally back in '98 or '99? Was the first time I'd won anything. thanks Suzy!

Last edited:

Atowns40

Loc.
Redding, CA
Wow, this is an awesome product! I remember this being a major PITA growing up in my dads Bronco. Which I now have and need to restore. Would love this product for it!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Atowns40-

I'll post this up from the beginning of this thread :

"
The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Please post in this thread if you want to be in the drawing. That way only those that actually need the parts will be picked.

Deadline? - The 2 lucky winners will be drawn randomly after Friday Oct 8th (all entries in by 8:00 PM)

Good luck everyone! :) And thanks again to Duffs! Be sure to check out their other Bronco products too."

I agree that this is a good product.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
I would be proud to rock a set of those! Great idea for a new product.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Jeff

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And the two winners are...
@ep67bro (post #13) and @1buckeyefan1 (post #57)

Congrats to you both!

Let me coordinate tomorrow with Suzy ( @jduffent ) about the best process to claim your prize. I'll start a conversation (PM) with each of you with instructions.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

1665357034517.png

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And the two winners are...
@ep67bro (post #13) and @1buckeyefan1 (post #57)

Congrats to you both!

Let me coordinate tomorrow with Suzy ( @jduffent ) about the best process to claim your prize. I'll start a conversation (PM) with each of you with instructions.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

View attachment 889734

Who said 13 wasn’t a lucky number? Congrats to you both😁

nvrstuk

Contributor
Well, I didn't win them so now I'll have to buy them!

Congrats guys!