• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MIGS custom fabbed parts - check it out!

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Been feeding some of my ideas on things I wanted to Brian (Migs) over the last few weeks, and here are the parts he pumped out.

Then, I saw some of the other items he was working on for himself, and had to have those too.

Insane quality. Great guy. Im jealous these are my parts!

Hit him up for parts of your own!

1. Block off plate for fresh air intake vent on drivers side
2. Extremely heavy duty coil cups
3. Shock mounts for vehicles without a body lift, esp nice for people like me who are running reservoir shocks
4. Extension to steering stabilizer cross member mount

Attachments

• IMG_2497.jpg
    IMG_2497.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2498.jpg
    IMG_2498.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2501.jpg
    IMG_2501.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2502.jpg
    IMG_2502.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2503.jpg
    IMG_2503.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 166

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Ummm, I don't see any of his rear shackles in that collection of yours golfobx......

Yep his fab skills are amazing! Or as Tasker put it, "Amigzing" ;D

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Nice!

I could use a couple vent blockoff plates.

I'm sure it'd be worth his while to become a vendor and start peddling his wares.

Brent13

Loc.
Colorado Springs
It always pisses me off to see stuff like this, makes me feel that much more incompetent! I am a hobby fabricator, building a swing out tire carrier as we speak. It will turn out fine, it will work, but it will look nothing like the welded pieces posted here! Those pieces are just awesome to see. I have a lot of respect for a guy who can do that with steel! Please tell me that Mr. Migs does this professionally? Because if he to is just a hobby fabricator, I am going to throw my welder in the nearest lake....

Brent

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He needs too change his screen name to "Tigs" or "Tigger" with those welds. Nice fab work.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
It always pisses me off to see stuff like this, makes me feel that much more incompetent! I am a hobby fabricator, building a swing out tire carrier as we speak. It will turn out fine, it will work, but it will look nothing like the welded pieces posted here! Those pieces are just awesome to see. I have a lot of respect for a guy who can do that with steel! Please tell me that Mr. Migs does this professionally? Because if he to is just a hobby fabricator, I am going to throw my welder in the nearest lake....

Brent

Don't do that.
Just put it on the curb..........the one in front of my place :p

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
fantastic work ... I fancy them heavy duty coil cups !

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Definitely some outstanding craftsmanship right there...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
As good of a fabricator that he is.. he is even a better person. And yes...hes amigzing!!