• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HUGE THANKS to Brian ( aka Migs )

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Huge thanks to Brian ( aka Migs )

In Nov last year I seen in tasker's built thread this sweet custom intake plate . I ask Randy about it and he told me that Migs made it for him !!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189243&highlight=tasker&page=131

I pm'd Brian ( migs ) about making me a replica ( minus the Tasker built ) and ask what it would cost. Brian got back to me on how he only had two "Power by Ford " plaques ...he used one for randys and the other one he would use for his built !
I emailed him back asking if I would find and send him a "Power by Ford" plaque if he would make me one and again ask how much !
I also explained that I am in no rush for it and that it wasn't for me but for my buddy Bax and his explorer swap !

To my complete surprise his reply was ....
not only would he use is last plaque to make me a Power by Ford / Baxter Built intake plate but also he would be happy to do it for FREE !!

THIS IS THE BEST GEARHEAD FORUM ON THE NET !

Well on Thursday I got the intake cover plate ... ITS AWESOME !!
Matter of fact its so fantastic I emailed Bax pix of it & told him the story ( he didn't know I was doing all this ) !

MIGS .... THANKS for you generosity it is greatly appreciated. . ;)

Attachments

• DSCN2910.jpg
    DSCN2910.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN2912.jpg
    DSCN2912.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 206
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Brian ( aka Migs ) ... also made and sent me this awesome gift !!!

T H A N K S !!! I LOVE IT !!

Attachments

• DSCN2907.jpg
    DSCN2907.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN2908.jpg
    DSCN2908.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN2909.jpg
    DSCN2909.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCN2915.jpg
    DSCN2915.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
The "Power by Ford " plaques ...

turns out they are rare .... they are alu dash badges from 60s & early 70s bread trucks !!!

It took me since last year Nov. .... but I did find one last week in Ohio !!

took a few pics of it and mailed it out .... Brian needs it for his built !! ;) :p

Attachments

• DSCN2914.jpg
    DSCN2914.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN2916x.jpg
    DSCN2916x.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 67

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Special thanks to both Brian and Franko. Also the" Franko ford" is great. Franko will do things that will surprise you. he is a great person and I am proud to call him my friend. Kinds leaves you wondering what he will do next.
I will mount the plate on the intake and will be happy to display it.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can't say enough times, Bronco people are the best, and this group is without equal.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
COOL DEAL all around!! Franko and migs, both both of you guys are awesome! glad that all worked out so well!! Hey Bax,you me and that Mugs guy are in a special club now!!

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
COOL DEAL all around!! Franko and migs,both both of you guys are awesome! glad that all worked out so well!! He Bax,you me and that Mugs guy are in a special club now!!

do we have to call it a club? More like an association or a group. Special I agree with. Momma always told me I was special.

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Migs has outdone himself in helping me as well with a few customs pieces. Top notch quality. Blows me away each time.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! You're a good man FRANKO!!!;D;D;D (but you still "ain't right boy")

migs, I've never met, but he' a standup guy as well!!! It's already been said, this is a great forum and a bunch of great people!!!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
HaHa!!! You're a good man FRANKO!!!;D;D;D (but you still "ain't right boy")

migs, I've never met, but he' a standup guy as well!!! It's already been said, this is a great forum and a bunch of great people!!!

2x Ben ... I never met migs ....yet he made & sent me custom made fabwork for free !!!

Thanks !! ( i dont get mad i get even !) ;D

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the kind words... I was more than happy to be able to do something for Franko who has done so much for others. I did not want nor expect anything in return but not only did he hunt down and send me a replacement emblem, he threw in some extra goodies to boot!
You are too kind Franko.... thanks so much! I/we truly appreciate all that you do.:)

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Special thanks to both Brian and Franko. Also the" Franko ford" is great. Franko will do things that will surprise you. he is a great person and I am proud to call him my friend. Kinds leaves you wondering what he will do next.
I will mount the plate on the intake and will be happy to display it.

That's Gods honest truth. You'll be hard pressed to find a more generous guy with an equally creative brain and crazy @$$ imagination as Franko. From sharing his artwork, to t-shirts and even unexpectedly sending gear-sets!!! I don't mean to divert from the objective of recognizing Brian, but I just wanted to call out that I think Franko is a "victim" of good Karma.

Brian..awesome work buddy! Thank you for taking care of our friends Franko and Bax.