• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Meet Carl, (68 Bronco)

OP
OP
themalwine

themalwine

Loc.
Yreka
Update... This is what we did today, take old roll bar out, place new roll cage in, clean shop, and that's it. It's way too cold in our shop to do anything right now. Bummer, but also have a lot going on. Guess that's just life right now. 🙁

347c4f6515138a54992581f28e836ad0.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

price209

Loc.
Folsom
Does he sell them or just built one for you. I like that it is pretty simple, while still being different than most of the stuff out there. Does he have a shop or a website. I frequent Redding to see my grandpa so no too much further to yreka.

OP
OP
themalwine

themalwine

Loc.
Yreka
Does he sell them or just built one for you. I like that it is pretty simple, while still being different than most of the stuff out there. Does he have a shop or a website. I frequent Redding to see my grandpa so no too much further to yreka.
So he's actually just outside of Fresno. He does build them for people. Don't know if you're interested in traveling that far, but I can get his info for you if you'd like. I don't think he has a website, but he's on instagram as jolt6677

OP
OP
themalwine

themalwine

Loc.
Yreka
52efcf19fa667dc7ce49bb2450e2743a.jpg

ac20c8a8646e54651c574fa551e8305b.jpg

Wiring harness!!!!! Got it installed (well, mostly done) and my guages cleaned. Had to recruit some help from our dear friends, and to be honest, my hubby and his buddy did most all the work, because electrical stuff is way overwhelming for me. I'm still learning, so without my hubby I wouldn't have this project. Was nice to get some things accomplished today. Heading to Tom's tomorrow for a few more odds and ends. Yay for progress!

OP
OP
themalwine

themalwine

Loc.
Yreka
7359f28962078d6f411dca3ecb6a1c8c.jpg

More goodies! New distributor and spark plug wires.... #freedom #merica 😂 💪🇺🇸

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Love it! You look like a Queen holding her scepter! ;D

Great to see you're having fun with it.

Fastwest

Looking good, great progress:) how did the under dash harness come out? I'm doing mine now and am having trouble stuffing everything up there how I like it.

OP
OP
themalwine

themalwine

Loc.
Yreka
Looking good, great progress:) how did the under dash harness come out? I'm doing mine now and am having trouble stuffing everything up there how I like it.
Spliced the original gauge wires to fit the new wiring. That way it plugged right in. We're not really done with everything though. Hoping to work on it tomorrow and have more of an update then. 😉