• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Summer Run...June 22-24 @ SMORR offroad park.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It won't be the dry heat some of us had in Moab.....

But it won't be that bad, the temps are looking better everyday!!!

48acd124-6980-7098.jpg

48acd124-6a0d-713d.jpg

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
How bout sme 80s. Like today would be alright with this breeze we got going. :)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We had 95-97* today and a little breeze! I would like a little cooler.....

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Loaded and will be rolling out hopefully around 4-5ish!

See everyone down / up there!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Loaded and strapped down for SMORR run tomorrow. :)

Seen Rod on way home from work. Stopped at QT and hollred at him

He was out about 4:45, be down there 8:30 give or take

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Climb somehthing big for me! I am stuck at the house with the twins while the wife is in Dallas (I might be able to tackle the computer swap and master cylinder before she get home and while the kids are napping).

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Climb somehthing big for me! I am stuck at the house with the twins while the wife is in Dallas (I might be able to tackle the computer swap and master cylinder before she get home and while the kids are napping).

Gotta make sure red beast works first then maybe. Don't have to much fun buddy.

I'm ready

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru

I did! Lol

I made it up Double Whammy... I have tried before but never made it. Being dry helped out a bit.

Thanks to everyone that showed up, it was a great trip. A little on the warm side but I'll take that over rain any day! We had 14 Bronco's total along with a couple other non-Bronco's. It will be a couple days before I get any pics up loaded.

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
Thanks David for hosting another fun non-event, thermometer on truck was reading 104 outside temp on the way home and house is still about 90 but all is good, made it home safe and Grandson had a fun time also and ready to go back.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
It was plenty hot for some wheeling but it didn't stop everyone. However, this hole seemed to stop somebody we know.......
[youtube]PxYupBS4HZw[/youtube]

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I sure was missing you guys this weekend but glad you all had fun :cool:

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Here's a couple more videos I tried to do with my new toy. (GoPro camera) Sorry for the audio. I'm going to have to fix that squeek. I'm still new to using the camera but for the first time using it, they didn't come out to bad.
[youtube]b65f-3PFXjw[/youtube]

[youtube]-N3twSYT79k[/youtube]