• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Maxlider?

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
It says no lift....but I'm thinking it's gotta 3.5 or 2.5 inch lift. You'd think they would know that.

WOTracer

Maxlider is a very good shop. Got my 1974 Bronco from Eric. I would not hesitate to get work down by Eric or his brother Chris (AND CREW!). TOP quality work. They have many Broncos, some bought and freshened up to complete rebuildset. Give Eric a call/text, very good guy to communicate with!!

Kbpony

I go past their shop frequently, so if anyone needs an extra set of eyes, let me know. I don't really know them, but I did stop and look around their shop one rainy day. Lots of Broncos and quite a few guys on the clock.