• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for an oddball hawse style fairlead size

landshark99

Bronco Guru
I am looking to switch my Warn 8200 over to synthetic rope and need to pick up a hawse style fairlead to replace my roller. The bolt pattern is slightly larger than the standard, I need an aluminum fairlead that has the bolt holes at about 11.25". I have only found one place that has a 12" bolt pattern - the rest are the standard 10".

Anyone know of a place that can make a nice hawse style fairlead for my application?

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Custom Splice should be able to be able to help out they do custom parts as well. tried to paste a link and failed from my iPhone

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Todd was going to be my suggestion as well.

Talked to Todd, not worth making a custom one and it turns out I can use a standard one with some re-work on my custom bumper so thats the path i will go down.