• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lincoln PS Pump install

bronco_daddy

Loc.
Paso Robles, CA
while collecting all my components for the ensuing HB install, I have concluded to just replace also the stock PS unit and use a dual return. Napa, etc all sell reman for under $60 and a pulley for another $30 and its a cheap date.

The question is this: the bracket that is factory, is it reusable with this pump http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?A=NSP819157_0186448305&An=599001+101979+50040+2040002

I have searched and read all that I could but had not uncovered the needed information

Bob-

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is a bracket that some guys use off an E350 Ford van I believe. I may be thinking of the Explorer serpentine setup that it works for?

This is what I will be using for the Lincoln Saginaw pump for my HB but I will be using the Explorer serpentine setup. Sorry if I misunderstood you. %)

Attachments

• bracket 1.jpg
    bracket 1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 6
  • bracket 2.jpg
    bracket 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 4