• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 78 Lincoln Hydroboost Booster and Saginaw PS Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL
I pulled a hydroboost brake booster and a Saginaw dual return power steering pump off a 78 Lincoln (continental or town car) with a 400 (i believe 400, maybe 460). I cut the hoses because the yard charges for them and they should be replaced anyway, but all the fittings are still there.

I can not vouch for its condition, so no warranty implied or given. It looks like it is in good shape. The pump and hoses were full of fluid that was still red. The booster and pump did not show any signs of leaks. The bracket is not the correct bracket for our Windsor motors, but it is a "canned ham" style pump so it should bolt to the aluminum bracket from the ford pump that came on the 302 Broncos.

These are originally used by Ford for you purists out there. I will also include copies of the hydroboost chapter from a 78 Ford Shop Manual for your use.

Willing to negotiate on price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.