• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KANE's Tear down and Build up Thread

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sweet.. Glad to see that and Merry Christmas to you and the family!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!
Well, I finally found a painter who I really like and actually has a conscious. My last guy ended up being a total Shitbird and didn’t stand behind his work. I paid him without reservation and much more than anticipated but in the end, he’s outta my life and outta business. Funny, being a business owner myself I don’t know why it’s so hard to just do your job...no more, no less. Anyway....if y’all remember I had some bubbles come out on the vertical seams on both quarter panels 3 weeks after I got my truck back from the Shitbird. I lived with it for a year and got it fixed about a month ago. Glad I didn’t wait much longer because rust was finding its way fast!! It took a bit of work to match the paint but the new guy went deep and got it done! Really happy with him and the work and detail he put into making it look seamless!
Here’s the pics

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GLAD you are happy Mike....bet you can't wait to use it now!