• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

where are you KANE..question 4 u

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
in you photo gallery i saw a very cool looking cold air intake on top of your carb....where did u get that from, what type of carb?

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I haven't heard from him since this summer

If this is the pic you are asking about, I am sure someone can direct you to where to find one

Bronco_seats_007.jpg

OP
OP
N

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
Your right not a cold airintake-spoke to a very helpful summit tech today and I'm thinking about a spectre....spe771....looks cool, but i am running out of room undr the hood.

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
in you photo gallery i saw a very cool looking cold air intake on top of your carb....where did u get that from, what type of carb?

Hey - Sorry it took me so long to see this.....

That actually was a slick set up and definitely looked nice, but I'm actually not using it anymore. With my setup, it was starving my motor for air at wide open throttle. I bought a edlebrock 360 round with a k& n and it fixed the problem. Just hate to see you have the same issue.

If you still want it, PM me.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Hey - Sorry it took me so long to see this.....

That actually was a slick set up and definitely looked nice, but I'm actually not using it anymore. With my setup, it was starving my motor for air at wide open throttle. I bought a edlebrock 360 round with a k& n and it fixed the problem. Just hate to see you have the same issue...

This is very similar to the starving caused by the stock EB air cleaner that hangs off the side of the carb. You will feel the difference with a 360* style.

OP
OP
N

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
Ty Kane, but trust if it was starving engine on open throttle, then I'm goinng to take a pass....I do drive her on highway 1/2 time.....anyone ever use spectre air intake before?