• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Instrument cluster upgrades and cool looking gauge clusters. Feel free to post up pics of yours if you'd like!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I am building a slammed, chopped 2WD Bronco and am looking for OE looking Bronco gauge clusters. I would like it updated with maybe a tach or something similar built in.

Ideas or lines on something almost stock but different?

I found some: https://www.bing.com/search?q=dakot...69i60l3.8908j0j1&pglt=299&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=LCTS but it's kinda hard to justify $1400 for a guage cluster when I have stock ones hanging on the wall... lol

thanks

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Worked on a project with this Dakota Digital unit and really liked how it came out. Was expensive but the install was simple and clean, a lot there so it looked overwhelming but one step at a time it was really simple. Has a lot of add ons you can do too to like cruise control (you want to DD this remember….) along with several other gadgets that depending on personal taste whether they are important or not.
Link: cluster

Last edited:
OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Yeah, this are pretty cool looking.

Looks Bronco-ish, but when lit up looks totally different and not too alien looking for a Bronco like most LED headlights!!

I kinda like the one that has the stock looking gas/wtr/oil temps around the perimeter then has the tach at the top.

Don't like the price tag...whew.