• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Holley Sniper (highly recommend!)

gaaj427

I just installed this on my 76 and absolutely love it. Very simple and worked right out of the box. I used a single plane intake and it is incredible.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Which version? I got to love mine more after I did the progressive throttle linkage.

Rocking Bronc66

Where did you get the progressive throttle linkage? With a stick and the supplied linkage it's like driving with an on/off switch offroad. I have been very unhappy with the system and overall customer service so far.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just installed this on my 76 and absolutely love it. Very simple and worked right out of the box. I used a single plane intake and it is incredible.

You don't hear that much.. congrats

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That is the one I used. Why Holley doesn't build it that what I don't know. I almost got the Q-jet replacement version because it was progressive out of the box.

Maybe holley will come around at some point...