• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GoPro editing software and the Bronco

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok.... there is about 1/2 Bronco content..... I was getting used to musical cues and recognizing the adult attention span is quite short. :p LOL..... I needed more of a quick paced trailer for my YouTube trailer.... I had fun with this and love it!

Enjoy!

[youtube]g36rSV8srwc[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g36rSV8srwc

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Been debating on whether to buy one for a long time.........you've convinced me, nice!

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Cool stuff. I want a GoPro, but with Bronco projects going on, I hate to take money away from it. I guess I'd use it to record wheeling my DD, but I'd rather be filming the Bronco.

I'm downloading that software just to check it out though.

So where is the full length version of bombing down that sand road? I'd like to see more of that.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
That is a great video and I agree the more video is better. Keep putting them up and I'll keep watching. Thanks for sharing.

Hank

WARDOG

Loc.
Graniteville, CA
Bought a GoPro last week. Just started playing with it.
Amazingly small.
I bought the bacpac LCD screen and it is awesome.

Out Of Step

Nice video! The final shot in the desert looks like the Go Pro was outside the car, on your hood or windshield? How did you attach it? Suction mount?

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Cool stuff. I want a GoPro, but with Bronco projects going on, I hate to take money away from it. I guess I'd use it to record wheeling my DD, but I'd rather be filming the Bronco.

I'm downloading that software just to check it out though.

So where is the full length version of bombing down that sand road? I'd like to see more of that.

Nice video! The final shot in the desert looks like the Go Pro was outside the car, on your hood or windshield? How did you attach it? Suction mount?

I am guilty of not getting the video up from my Mexico Birthday trip.... I have alot too! I will work on it....

When the original gopro came out about 8 years ago I bought the Motorsports Edition that came with the suction cup... and yes on the outside on the windshield up high....with the Hero3 Black

and glad I am inspiring you all to get your GoPro out and about! :cool:

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Greg thanks for the info, after the stampede the stuff you do do with your techno stuff is awesome. You have a great way of delivering the action with modern coolness and some high volume attitude:cool:

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Greg, great little video. Really dig the Broncos racing along at the end.:cool::cool::cool: A few weeks ago I picked up a new original HeroHD for free. It came from a store display. I just need to get some batteries, a chargeR and some mounts for it. Looking forward to seeing more of your videos.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Been debating on whether to buy one for a long time.........you've convinced me, nice!

I coulda told ya to Go On and get one man :D

Definitely a plus in the movie clip/pic dept

Great Video Moto

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Cool little clip. I have one but I usually use the free editor on the youtube site for it's simplicity. This one you download from gopro? Thanks again for sharing.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Cool little clip. I have one but I usually use the free editor on the youtube site for it's simplicity. This one you download from gopro? Thanks again for sharing.

yeah, it's on their web page, just downloaded it myself to the Mac over the weekend.

look forward to trying it out

HB73

A new GoPro 4 should be coming soon. Once it's out the Hero 3 will drop. You might want to wait if you're planning on buying. Here's a GoPro vid I shot with my quad copter of Mike Bautistas bronco. http://vimeo.com/94016203