• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncos go wheeling gopro video

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hey Ben, Mikes going to make a special video just for us..

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great video Mike. Thanks to you two for taking the time to put it together and sharing.
Looks like a great group having a great time.

Sorry to hear the good vibes were marred by the fickle nature of modern miracles of electronic wizardry. Or in other words... "now that's four hours I'll never get back..." Not a lot of that to spare these days.
Might still have been able to say making the vid was fun if it wasn't for that one "little" hiccup.
Glad you kept at it though.

Thanks again. Nice to put some action to some faces and Broncos.

Paul

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Great video Mike. Thanks to you two for taking the time to put it together and sharing.
Looks like a great group having a great time.

Sorry to hear the good vibes were marred by the fickle nature of modern miracles of electronic wizardry. Or in other words... "now that's four hours I'll never get back..." Not a lot of that to spare these days.
Might still have been able to say making the vid was fun if it wasn't for that one "little" hiccup.
Glad you kept at it though.

Thanks again. Nice to put some action to some faces and Broncos.

Paul

Thanks Paul, glad everyone is enjoying it. Yes the editing was going slow yet smooth before the crash. She had some awesome editing she lost that we just couldn't recapture. A small bummer but no big deal. With some better music options and more clips to work with, the transitions will be faster and having more material will make the video more captivating. Once Suzy took the time to learn how to use the GoPro edititing software it opened up a ton more options for capturing raw footage. Looking forward to the next adventure :cool:

Btw thanks yeller and sc74 for the kind words, glad you guys were there to help make this video cool :)

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Thanks for posting up the video for those of us that couldn't make it. Nice job on editing too. I hate go pros editing suite it really sucks. I gave up and paid a kid a my church to edit the last bunch of go pros stuff I shot because 8 hours of try and fail is not worth it to me.
Hope I can make it next year.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Cool vid. I have the GoPro as well but never edited yet so My vids are always 90% boring

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
That was Fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to share with everyone.
Great Job!

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Cool vid. I have the GoPro as well but never edited yet so My vids are always 90% boring

Tell me about it, I have tons of old videos that need editing. I need to find a retired family member who can take the time to edit them. Hmmm...