• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Man those sure do look nice! I can't wait to send you mine to get redone. Hopefully I will win one of the gift certificates you donated for OCBR. Thanks for the donation btw.

ryan1ut

Cluster

I recieved my cluster back from Kevin yesterday and all I can say is WOW! The attention to detail is unreal. If you havent had yours done yet I highly recomend doing it. And get the luminescent insert!
Thanks Kevin

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Its my pleasure! I just wish I could attend all the Bronco events and meet more of you guys in person.

Kevin

Man those sure do look nice! I can't wait to send you mine to get redone. Hopefully I will win one of the gift certificates you donated for OCBR. Thanks for the donation btw.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It was really great being able to work with you and thanks for sharing your experience!

I recieved my cluster back from Kevin yesterday and all I can say is WOW! The attention to detail is unreal. If you havent had yours done yet I highly recomend doing it. And get the luminescent insert!
Thanks Kevin