• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally found the one; Pics of my 1970 LUBR

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
Hey Mike,

Looks even better close up! Very nice clean bronco. I think you'll be happy with it for a long time to come.

Once I came to my senses I decided to keep mine. Too hard to let go after 13 years. So ironically, I'm in the same boat you are looking at upgrades. So far they've been minor cosemetic improvements (new bezels, bumpers etc,). I'm looking forward to seeing what you do to yours. Again, enjoy your time at home and stay safe over there!

Best, TCN

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
man, that really is a great find

thank you very much for your service to the greatest country on earth !

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Yes, many thanks for your service, congrats on a great find and finally becoming an EB owner; 'looks like your patience payed off big-time.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I love a LUBR. Nice color. That is one nice ride. Any questions that you have about anything on your Bronco this is the place to come. There are more then helpful people on this forum that will go out of there way to help any one in need.

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Awesome truck

That thing looks so purty. The front bumper looks pretty cool (better than nothing special) gotta post some pics.

Take care of yourself while deployed.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Love your LUBR!:cool: And thank God for you and the many others who serve on our behalf.

Fred

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Thank you for your service as well and the Bronco looks awesome! I don't know what it is but I REALLY like that Powder Blue color on the early Bronco.
Something really Classic about it to me. Good luck with it and be safe over there! ;D

OP
OP
cmc

cmc

Bumper Pic's & Baja Dash Plaques

Adarcy....A few bumper pic's for you. Also understand bumpers were purchased from Cross Enterprises...and previous owner painted.

Cross Enterprises website:

http://www.crossenterprises.com/66-77bronco.html

I also posted a few other pic's of the Bronco after completing install of headlight switch....seems to have fixed the problem, but still want to test drive a little longer tonight.

Fortunately, CB.com members have a very helpful summary of how to swap out the headlight switch...easy, when you are learning from others.

One of my pic's includes my small collection of "1970 Dash plaques" (1970, 1971, 1976)....I obtained them from a gentleman in Jacumba, Ca that builds customs racing shocks....never, thinking I would get to add them to a 1970 Bronco...but sometimes the stars do align.

Have a great week.

Attachments

• DSC00304.jpg
    DSC00304.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00305.jpg
    DSC00305.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00306.jpg
    DSC00306.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00312.jpg
    DSC00312.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00313.jpg
    DSC00313.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00321.jpg
    DSC00321.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 34

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Sweet looking rig...you SOCAL guys have all the nice ones ;)

As many have said, thanks for your service. It's very much appreciated!!!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow that a clean Bronco, definitely worth the wait.

Thanks for your service, be safe over there.