• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally found my picture from my past.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. OK I's a little grainy .. That's me riding in the Back seat back when I had BLack Hair .. Me & one of my old friends.
.. .............................
.............. I thought you guys would enjoy seeing the NICE RED Bronco ....
. I think about 1976 not sure .
..Oh I forgot to add the picture.
.... Would it be any more believable if I said I'm the one driving.

Attachments

• DSCN6238.jpg
    DSCN6238.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCN6239.jpg
    DSCN6239.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 293

bax

Old Member
I would rather be the driver than the one in back with the had up Elvis's butt

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Dang Pa that is you!

attachment_1.jpg
[/url]
hosting images[/IMG]

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
.. OK I's a little grainy .. That's me riding in the Back seat back when I had BLack Hair .. Me & one of my old friends.
.. .............................
.............. I thought you guys would enjoy seeing the NICE RED Bronco ....
. I think about 1976 not sure .
..Oh I forgot to add the picture.
.... Would it be any more believable if I said I'm the one driving.

LOL, who wouldn't believe ya man.. lol

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
followthatdream.jpg

This picture was taken in the front yard of my families hunting camp (homstead) in Inglis FL where they shot Follow that Dream. Elvis was a good family friend of my great grandfathers and used to come and hunt at the old homstead so he convinced the studio to shoot parts of the movie at our family homstead. We have plaque's from the studio thanking us for the use of the hunting camp with a series of unpublished photos of many of my family members with Elvis. I was too young when he died to remember him being at the camp but he came to several of our family get togethers at the camp.