• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I'm in Afghanistan so no to Bronco sightings. lol I do know of a couple around the Northern Maryland area. None of them are running though. Just sinking into the ground and dying a slow death.

Hay you take care yourself over there and thanks for your service....

I hate to see them eb's setting like your talking about....they need new life puffed into'em or atleast for the parts.Most times the owner is goin to fix'em up some....day:(

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ok ...whos EB is this ???

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 156

Tasty Geezer

saw a few of them all at once the other day...some I see regularly and some I've never seen before

Attachments

• Zippy's 2.jpg
    Zippy's 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 97

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Not very good, drove 450 miles to PCB last week seen 1 in rural alabama. See a yellow in Lebanon TN at Jimmy Floyd Center every now and then but never stopped to check it out yet.

NDFess

Loc.
Glendora, Ca
Just got back from Kremmling, Co. There are two there in town. Didn't snap any pics because I was driving with the kids. I'll be back there in 3 weeks and take some pictures....

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Saw this one on the 101 getting of in Pismo Beach last Friday. I couldnt catch up to him in time to get a better picture. Anyone on here claim it?

Attachments

• Bronco in Pismo.jpg
    Bronco in Pismo.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 86

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Spotted this one in the parking lot where I work. I'm gonna have to find the owner; the shaker hood knocks me out!

Bronco6.jpg

Last edited:

kb5ynf

I know of a few in my area, not counting mine and my dad's. I know of two, one about 8 miles west of me and another about 40 miles west of me, that I don't think ever get driven. They're both parked under carports with dust on them and I drive by fairly frequently and have never seen them moved. The one that is farthest away looks to be in good condition; I can only see part of the other one and can't tell how good it looks.

There's another one, all black, about 4 miles north of me, in Bay AR, which I drive by several times a week in mine. I know it gets driven because when I drive by the house, sometimes it's gone and when it's there, it is parked in different places in the yard. But I've never seen it on the road.

And there is supposedly one that has been spotted driving around Jonesboro AR, about 10 miles north of where I live. My son said he saw it drive by his school one day but I've never spotted it on the road. Also, I hear rumors sometimes of others in the area; but besides my dad's, mine is the only one I ever see on the road. Dad knows of one that is tore down in a guy's garage where he started a restore about 20 years ago and never finished it :D; I've never seen it though.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Not very well.:mad: I've been driving mine daily sense February, and I have yet to see another EB.:( Whats odd is I see Scouts on a regular basis. At least 8 different ones, I see a couple of the same ones weekly. We just happen to travel the same routes to work I guess. So far I've found two notes on my windshield, from Scout and FJ owners no less. The last one read
"Dude, Sick Bronco! Seriously!
Scout and FJ owners group.
Keep the rubber side doiwn."%)

At least they appreciate a good thing when they see it! Wish I could say the same for most of the Heep owners I meet.

Keep the rubber side down!

Fred

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Saw two today. Both projects, one looks like it is road worthy. I will sneak a pic on the way home. :)

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Saw this one the other day at a local Heep shop. Don't see many EB's around Vegas.

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 111

vinson

Loc.
south bend
Driving thru Bentonville Arkansas today and had a light blue and white uncut pass me going south on hwy. 71. Is that anyone on here?

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I live in southeastern PA and I have only seen one in the last two years. It was a hot day and it was topless and being driven but needed some TLC.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Saw this beauty across the street from my wife's work in Lake Oswego

69788f69.jpg