• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Saw this beauty across the street from my wife's work in Lake Oswego

69788f69.jpg

An uncut with wagon wheels....Small world!!

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
One came to me!

Was in my garage grinding away on the Bronco, when I hear my dog barking, look up and see a young guy walking up my driveway. He parked his lifted, cut 74 at the end of my driveway. I had met him about a year ago, stalked him er followed him to a gas station. At the time I was in my minivan, so didn't make much of an impression even though I told him I was working on a 71.

He told me he wanted come by for awhile but never saw me in the garage working on it. He knew I was a bronco guy because of the other 71 parked outside. We chatted a while, exchanged phone numbers. He had a very nice EB.

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
There are 4 in my neighborhood and lots more around town, but I live in Tucson AZ where cars don't rust. There are tons of old cars all over this area ;D

cdelano89

New to Biloxi MS and so far have seen 3 nice EBs. One was a fully restored uncut red one getting exhaust put on off of Pass road and the other 2 were parked along Beach Blvd this past weekend during the Scrapin the Coast event... it was definitely good to see them after having to deal with all the traffic and low riders!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Went to the Monster Truck event here in town(Tournament of Destruction) and Grant Wilson had his race Bronco there. Got a couple videos. GT40 crate motor sounded awesome. Sounds like he had some trans problems and was only using 1 gear the rest of the race. At first I thought it was part of the destruction derby which made my heart sink

[youtube]Vr6EmP_YYZc[/youtube]

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Interstate 5 last weekend

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 101

BahamaBlueFord

pretty scarce in the milwaukee wi area. ive maybe seen 3 early broncos driving around in the last 8 years and i know for sure im the only one who regularly drives their early bronco around here

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Saw the ass end of a lime green one with a white softtop poking out of an auto service place on Olive in St Louis yesterday

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ran into stock1970 on the road last Frid... had to pull over, let him pass make sure it was him.. sure nuff.. :)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wife called early this AM just to tell me the she had done spotted a yellow half cab about 25 miles south east of Tupelo :cool:...She can spottem%) ...and get almost as excited as I do;D...Shes wants half cab...bad!!;)

SP66

Bronco Guru
I know from posts Franko is down here and another recent post of a matte tan rig down in Miami. Other than the posts I have not seen a EB in south Florida on the roads in 20 years. A handful of the big Broncos are around. If your in south Florida I say post pics of your rig and where your at.

I drove from Ft Lauderdale to Ocala and back last week. 8 hours of driving and at least 25 Jeep Wranglers. Probably 20 Wranglers in my neighborhood.

Sporto

Philly Burbs...

There's a nice (daily driver nice) looking blue half cab along Rt 313 near Doylestown, PA. Looks to be running, but I have never seen it move. There is also a stock 67 or so with a plow sitting in a guy's driveway in Yardley, PA. Have not seen it move in years. Not sure what the deal is with either of these...

kb5ynf

Saw a nice orange EB at a gas station across the highway when I stopped at Sawbucks in El Paso AR last night for supper.