• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

do you use youre bronco for hunting???

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I have a pic somewhere in a box I need to dig out. Growing up in Wyo i used it for hunting all the time. I have a pic of a huge 6 x 6 bull elk in the back. it was quite an adventure for two of us to load it on the Bronco. No wonder I just had back surgery, doing stupid stuff when I was younger. :)

Desert Dweller

Loc.
Central WA
Of course--- that's what they were invented for......:cool:

IMG_0321.jpg

019.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Of course--- that's what they were invented for......:cool:

IMG_0321.jpg

019.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

Great pics, the second pic with the liftgat up, I noticed you made a strip to help hold the seal on. I did this but used to it to hold the seal in place while the glue dried then I removed it, it worked good and keeps the water out much better.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
From the above post I see he also has his side exit dual venison flavorizers running as well.

Desert Dweller

Loc.
Central WA
YUP--- just came roaring into camp,honked the horn, and the wench came out grinning....
As for the seal, it's pretty soft as it is garage door seal, so the aluminum strip is needed..:cool: