• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Different Kind of Fender Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehal

Contributor
Just bought these Fender Flares ($495 with shipping) as I was looking for something a little wider (and different) than the typical urethane ones you see everywhere. Of course I was stupid enough to NOT ask the dimensions of the opening and forgot I previously had the extra large WildHorses Gorilla flares fitted to the truck and the openings were cut extra wide. So as you might have guessed, these flares do not cover the opening. So I am going to have to fabricate a set of flares and sell these and probably the Gorilla flares too (which are also brand new).

These are good looking flares and will work fine if you are just opening your cutouts or have the typical cutouts for the normal Bushwacker or other flares and want something bigger and different. They are made of ABS plastic and came from Four Wheel Specialties in Los Angeles. Still in the original box with all the original hardware and never mounted. The pictures are from the manufacturer.

$350 (obo) plus shipping.

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions. - Mike

Attachments

• -554541708692706760.jpg
    -554541708692706760.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 152
  • -588071709167977040.jpg
    -588071709167977040.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 00u0u_9EKW8wcfY1Z_600x450.jpg
    00u0u_9EKW8wcfY1Z_600x450.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 223