• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Considering buying, need help with value

OP
OP
T

Txagg

I am thinking the guy that's selling it could have found out about it through this thread. In the end everything worked out for the better though, I guess. I had sold some stock and other holdings in anticipation of buying this Bronco. Missed a huge run down in the market on 35k or so dollars. Putting it back to work slowly starting today. I don't think it will be hard to double my money in most of the stuff I'm buying in the next year or two. I do appreciate everyones help here!

crab

Bronco Guru
I am thinking the guy that's selling it could have found out about it through this thread. In the end everything worked out for the better though, I guess. I had sold some stock and other holdings in anticipation of buying this Bronco. Missed a huge run down in the market on 35k or so dollars. Putting it back to work slowly starting today. I don't think it will be hard to double my money in most of the stuff I'm buying in the next year or two. I do appreciate everyones help here!

Ford and Apple?

OP
OP
T

Txagg

Apple is already one of my largest holdings, and I bought most of it at 96 dollars ish. So not adding to it at this point. I also already own a little ford, and it was already so beat up it’s not much cheaper right now. Bought some tractor supply, google, J.P. Morgan, Disney, Pfizer, Exxon mobil, royal dutch shell, and Cracker Barrel. Just about everything is on sale right now.