• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

congrats Karl Bradley

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
cover shot 4 wheeler mag! nice story with photos.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks very much guys-Mine has not come yet :( July issue of "4wheel drive and sport utility" magazine.

When the new editor and I discussed him running the article we discussed the wording and verbage in the short text section- we called it what it is- a bronco themed buggy- so the purist on here should be able to look at an article about a rig that alot of work went into to "look like a bronco"
:)

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Regardless of the buggy/Bronco debate- Karl you have some awesome rigs and are a heck of a guy to be one of the 'Faces' of the Bronco brotherhood.

Congrats on the cover! Hope to be wheeling with you soon!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I think thats very cool. Can't wait to see the issue.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Congrats Karl,
I'll have to find this one on the rack and get you to autograph it for me.;)

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Karl!! sounds like there was the "normal" time delay. When were the pictures shot? Red and White skins?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
could not happen to a nicer judge, errr guy! ;) Congrats and well deserved Karl!!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well deserved, Karl! I'll be waiting to see a copy myself.

Todd Z.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Congrats for sure! Looking forward to the issue

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Karl!! sounds like there was the "normal" time delay. When were the pictures shot? Red and White skins?
Thanks
The cover is in the blue skins-original version- Shot in spring of '11- Uwharie National Forest with the editor running the shutters! At the time he took the pics he was working on staff for Petersen's. This year he moved up to the position of Editor for 4wd&su. I was flattered he wanted to show the Twisted Bronco again. He gave Jason some good props this time and they were well deserved!
There is a pic in the article from the MEB Roundup in Gore, Va. with the red and white skins and black bumpers.
Hope you and family are doing well and looking fwd to Spring/Summer!

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Got mine yesterday! The only thing better is standing in line at autozone and looking of at the magazine rack, then realizing hey that's my bronco!
Can't wait to read the story. Couldn't have picked a better builder build to make an immediate classic. :)

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Thanks
The cover is in the blue skins-original version- Shot in spring of '11- Uwharie National Forest with the editor running the shutters! At the time he took the pics he was working on staff for Petersen's. This year he moved up to the position of Editor for 4wd&su. I was flattered he wanted to show the Twisted Bronco again. He gave Jason some good props this time and they were well deserved!
There is a pic in the article from the MEB Roundup in Gore, Va. with the red and white skins and black bumpers.

So that editor must be Ali Mansour. A cool cat indeed.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Thanks

And Karl you must be getting used to this magazine coverage. I believe I have read about you in Bronco Driver or was it one of the 4 Wheeler magazines.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And Karl you must be getting used to this magazine coverage. I believe I have read about you in Bronco Driver or was it one of the 4 Wheeler magazines.

Yes, Ali was/is the man- really enjoyed getting to work with him and shooting the bull the last few years. Neat guy-
We have been fortunate over the years to have a few rigs in magazines. Those rigs were well recieved, by friends and of course friends of friends-not what you know, its is who you know.

Stay humble, say thank you and treat people as you want to be treated.

Earlier articles were products of some work and networking, this one was a surprise- a good one to say the least. First real cover in a "national mag".
I am serious when I say this-the buggy is what it is because of Jason Paule's ability to make happen what he and I discussed for four years......I am happy his business is getting the props in this article.
Thank you for the props