• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Congrats to Karl Bradley (kb6677) on his second Bronco Driver cover!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Karl is the first person to have two of his Broncos as cover features in Bronco Driver magazine. Congratulations to Karl - well deserved!

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :)

Todd Z.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
meh..he's OK.

:D

Way to go Bradleys!

It's a team effort. ;-)

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
Hell of a nice guy. I remember him wheeling the yellow 77 down at Tellico back in the late 90's. I was riding my atv taking pictures. He finally accepted my friend request on FB today. Congrats Karl!!

Chris

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks very much guys-you know, a bronco article is only as good as the author. Congrats and Thank You to Todd Z. for his Bronco Driver cover article.
Todd and I had alot of fun working on this. I appreciate Bronco Driver thinking enough of the rig to put it in. The insert on the little stock '66 U14 inspiration for the sleeper theme was a nice touch-good idea Todd and John.

Looking fwd. to seeing everyone at the SuperCelebration in Townsend, TN in April.
:)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
not only is Karl the epitome of what a great Bronco brother is, but it's also his birthday! you share it with a great man, my dad. Nothing but best wishes and you are sooooo deserving of that cover.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina

Todd Z.[/QUOTE]

Aw Todd, it could have happen to a nicer guy, but since I don't have the first one, I can't go for a second one!!!!!%)%)%)

Congrats kb (and Karen)!!!!!! Sweet rig!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

And "Happy Birthday"!!!!.....and many more!!!;D;D;D

L&D's Broncos

2nd BD Cover and Happy BD!!

Happy Birthday Karl!
And congrats on the cover.....
Always outstanding builds and can't wait to see your next idea for a build come to life....:-X!
;)

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa

Todd Z.

Aw Todd, it could have happen to a nicer guy, but since I don't have the first one, I can't go for a second one!!!!!%)%)%)

Congrats kb (and Karen)!!!!!! Sweet rig!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

And "Happy Birthday"!!!!.....and many more!!!;D;D;D[/QUOTE]

You'll build somethin worth mentioning one day NGA!;D;D;D

If you haven't seen Karl's prize Bronco's, you are missing out on a real treat! I'm very happy for you Karl, a great example of what Bronco people are all about! Already wished you happy 30th on facebook, but Happy 30th again!! Now, can't wait to get my copy in the mail!!!

Karl, I'm probably gonna ask you to sign my boob at the next event!;D

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Karl, I'm probably gonna ask you to sign my boob at the next event!;D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will bring my Sharpie!!!! Practice up on your blindfolded driving and spotting with a certain cool yellow bronco owner-changing up the BOC for the Roundup this year :)

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Karl, I'm probably gonna ask you to sign my boob at the next event!;D

Thanks, I will bring my Sharpie!!!! Practice up on your blindfolded driving and spotting with a certain cool yellow bronco owner-changing up the BOC for the Roundup this year :)[/QUOTE]

We're on it! We've been doing, over the phone driver/navigator training, in which we each go to a WalMart parkinglot in our own perspective state and he blindfolds himself and I navigate him into a parking spot. Guess we'll have to add Target and Walgreen's to the mix, just so we are prepared for unexpected twists!:eek:
We gotta blow those Bronco Design weenies outta the water again this year!;D Go Team Ujoint!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you know magic, they are just trying to tighten the field....GOOD LUCK! Very well deserving Karl, both are amazing rigs....

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Maybe Karl would let us drive that crawler on the course%) You know front dig could get us around the cones alot faster!;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
could we possibly have BEEN any faster? ;D