• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic video

JC

Loc.
Conway, Arkansas
A buddy of mine sent me the link to this video he made back in the early 70's down in Louisianna. It was cool to see the early broncos at the beginning, and there's some more footage about 2 minutes in.

I'm not sure he knows I'm fixing up a Bronco. I'm going to call him tomorrow and ask him about them. I didn't know they were putting exo's on them way back then. :cool:

Here's the link.... enjoy.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/video/3019081190041025963qDkhGv

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Thats great vintage footage, I love seeing sweet classics in old film. I would love to hear they still have those Bronco's that would be even cooler!!!!

Shawn

Last edited:

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I'm a huge snakephobe, but that footage was awesome. Thanks for sharing it. There's got to be more.;)

OsideDave

Nice video!! I don't think I'd want to camp out there, too many snakes for me.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I wonder who made the 1/2 cab looks like an aftermarket one. The Bronco looks to be a roadster. And what was the round thing on the pass side quarter panel. Oh yeh one of these guys had to be Steve Irwins Dad.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.... Reminds me of deer camp, the mud pulling people out w/my uncle's bronco :) LONG time ago.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Cool footage. It's amazing how far camera technology has come. yeah, I'd rather deal with the critters in the mountains than the ones in the swamp!

J.D.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Thats great vintage footage, I love seeing sweet classics in old film. I would to hear they still those Bronco's that would be even cooler!!!!

Shawn

It must be hanging out with Tito too much that is affecting your language skills. ;D

Are these the missing words? love ... if ... have ... :cool:

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
It must be hanging out with Tito too much that is affecting your language skills. ;D

Are these the missing words? love ... if ... have ... :cool:

Thats just me typing to fast, and not prof reading after taking my nap!! Damn it sucks to be a stay home Dad..........huh Tito!?;D ;D

And thanks for pointing that out, I already edited it.

Shawn

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Man, that is great! Its like no one takes the time to narrate the videos anymore...we just add music to them and thats all. I enjoyed every minute! Thank you,Chuck

OP
OP
JC

JC

Loc.
Conway, Arkansas
Yeah, I was surprised at all the snake handling. :eek: Thought that looked like a roadster with some kind of homemade top. Looked funny the way they were riding around with the doors swung forward.