• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

C4 manual valve body reverse patter w/compression breaking

broncomatt

If you want a C4 manual valve body with reverse pattern the HAS compression braking in all gears this guy can do it! All other vendors currently only offer
reverse pattern with OUT compression braking in first and reverse.
He is custom making mine right now, it takes a while but I feel its worth it.
$450 each plus a core.
Brian Knaub
1118 11th ave
Laurel, MT 59044

Broncomt

I know Brian, I have a C-4 he converted to manual shift. Was going to put in my 68 Stang but probably will see if he has 4r70w I can trade to put in my 70 Bronco. I traded an 86 Stang convertible for it. He does lots of modifying to the internals, lightening up some parts and beefing up others. He's been doing this for years, does quality work.

OP
OP
broncomatt

broncomatt

Just wanted to give an update. Got my new valve body a few weeks ago. It works perfectly! So nice to have the compression braking in all gears and have the reverse pattern. Well set up and easy to install.