• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bronco Hut Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

71 CA Bronco

I have a new set of Bronco Hut headers up for sale. They are the 1-1/2" ceramic coated ones most everyone has been using on there builds. Mock up only. Meaning I put them on and then took them off one time. Never fired the engine. They have a few minor scratches from the install. Actually, they were most likely already there when purchased.

Its a bit of a story, but I waited for months for the new SS exhaust to come in that matches the headers then got tired of waiting and went a different route. I am told the new exhaust will be in stock in a couple of weeks.

Price is $400 which is a great deal. Saves you about $150, if you add in price and taxes. I'm firm on the price. If they don't sell quickly I'll save for my next project. They are a really nice set and fit well. I can ship, if necessary, so PM your address if interested.

Rob..
805-340-4048

Attachments

• Headers in Box.jpg
    Headers in Box.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Headers in Bags.jpg
    Headers in Bags.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Headers on Towel.jpg
    Headers on Towel.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
71 CA Bronco

71 CA Bronco

New header bolts, collectors, and gaskets included.

Attachments

• Inside Shot.jpg
    Inside Shot.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Header Bolts.jpg
    Header Bolts.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
71 CA Bronco

71 CA Bronco

Getting shipping quotes for those that PMed me today. I will do it in order to give the first guy who responded a chance to accept. If we don't make a deal I'll move to the next.

ngsd

Bronco Guru
If they were for the 98 Explorer heads I would have been your first buyer! Bump for you.

OP
OP
71 CA Bronco

71 CA Bronco

I think they work on both.

In any case they sold. I guess they are a hot item. I had 4 guys waiting for shipping quotes as of this morning. Thanks guys for all the interest. I had to give the first person a chance and he bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.