• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco hut Headers

RB70bronco

Loc.
Port Huron, Michigan
We’ll I recently installed duff long arms and just figured out they come in contact with my headers. I currently run a set of l&l ultra flows that Jeff’s bronco graveyard used to sell. I’ve been looking at the bronco hut headers and possibly their 2 in 1 out exhaust. Just wondering if anyone running these could give me some feedback thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Duff has a single exhaust now too. You may need to call in for it though. May not be on the web site yet.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I’m running Bronco Hut shorties their 2-1 and Duff Long arms . The only issue I had was the driver side cross over pipe right under the trans it would not clear the bell housing, My friend BFH took take of it . Not too much just enough to clear. But no issues with interference between exhaust routing and arms. I love the sound too. I can take a road trip with out getting a headache any more Just to day I replaced one of their band clamps ... they could be a little wider .

Mikesimp70

Wow, I've been contemplating 2 in 1 exhaust and came across the Bronco Hut setup just last night and was wondering if
anyone had any experience with them.

https://broncohut.com/search?q=exhaust

I have their ceramic headers and 2 into 1 exhaust. The system is well designed. I didn't care much for the 14" stainless muffler however. Way too loud. Replaced it with a 24" and sounds much better for me. (and the wife, and my neighbors, any car I pass on the left side.)

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I have their ceramic headers and 2 into 1 exhaust. The system is well designed. I didn't care much for the 14" stainless muffler however. Way too loud. Replaced it with a 24" and sounds much better for me. (and the wife, and my neighbors, any car I pass on the left side.)

Can you share the brand and/or part # of the 24" muffler you went with? My exhaust is way too loud.

Mikesimp70

Can you share the brand and/or part # of the 24" muffler you went with? My exhaust is way too loud.

It is a StreetMax. SM12289. It is a perf tube straight through packed muffler just like Magnaflow so you get the same deep sound but much quieter.

Mikesimp70

RT9

Thanks.
I have the BH 2 to 1 system so they are combined before the muffler. I was contemplating going back 1 in to 2 out muffler to split the sound but my installer didnt think that would be a good spend. The 24” did the trick.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk