• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brittany Blue Vs. Baby Blue

JYD

Been leaning toward Brittany Blue for my '76, but this Baby Blue looks fresh.

0aQJn2.jpg

I think the baby blue would look better if I go with a white top and stripe like this one:

jplD24.jpg

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I like that Brittany Blue with the black trim. Brittany blue top with black Special Decor Stripe would look good.

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
Brittany blue

I like Brittany blue not very common my 76 is lite blue original paint from ford under hood recent re paint blue

Attachments

• IMG_2398.jpg
    IMG_2398.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 290
OP
OP
JYD

JYD

I like Brittany blue not very common my 76 is lite blue original paint from ford under hood recent re paint blue

I don't think I would go with the stock Wind Blue or Light Blue because they are a little pale for me. I like something more like a Tarheel shade of blue.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I saw brittany blue on a '64 ford thunderbird today. It was stunning.

Attachments

• IMG_7017.jpg
    IMG_7017.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7015.jpg
    IMG_7015.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 141

KBUCK1

Baby blue. That original ford color above is probably my favorite of all the original colors

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Arcadian Blue = Baby Blue. Just painted the '68 that color, looks good.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I prefer the baby blue, but I'm a little old school.

JYD, where did you get the picture of that orange special decor and do you have any other pictures? Sorry for the hijack but I have the same color 76 special decor.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
question: what is the difference between Britney Poly and Britney Metalic?

In Ford-speak, "poly" means metallic.
Although I don't know if it's simply a different way of wording it, or if they also made some changes to the type of paint, or perhaps the amount of metallic component.
But as far as I've heard around here, they're both the same.

Paul

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Brittany blue all the way, little bit of old school, little bit of new. That’s the color I’m doing this year.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
You should see the Brittany Blue one that belongs to sburke737. It is Brittany Blue with the Black Chrome trim. It is gorgeous!!