• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA brake booster and pump

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
City: Maple valley
All gone!

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpeg
    IMG_0708.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
@Shimmy

If willing to ship, I’ll take the brake booster and bracket. Naturally, I’ll pay the shipping costs. I’ll add some money for your trouble, if that helps.

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
If you will ship the pump and its bracket, I'll pay shipping... I know it says you don't want to ship, but I can't drive across the country, LOL. Let me know what you think.... Thanks! (And yes, I need the pump!)

Don

OP
OP
Shimmy

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
If you will ship the pump and its bracket, I'll pay shipping... I know it says you don't want to ship, but I can't drive across the country, LOL. Let me know what you think.... Thanks! (And yes, I need the pump!)

Don

sorry pump is gone. i'll update the post