• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bought a 1968 bronco owners manual

KDAWG97M3

As the title states I bought a 1968 bronco manual for my truck, the cover has original bronco owner info and the VIN. Who has VIN U15NLC01286. Let’s get this manual back with its truck.

chuckyb

Contributor
Nice work! I hope it finds its way back to its original ride.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool find and cooler post KDAWG. Now let's see if we can find the owner.
Guessing since the manual got separated from it's original horse, the original owner no longer has possession for whatever reason. Be very cool to find a new owner, especially if several times removed.

I found the original rear seat to my '71 by accident when I stopped in to see a previous owner who'd accidentally left a gas card receipt wadded up in the hinge of the glovebox. Recognized the company address so dropped in on them just like a stalker! One of the guys at the shop said "hey, I think we have your seat up on the top of the office. Want me to go get it?"
Uh, yes please!

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh, and just for the record, it's not mine... Mine's a D instead of a C.
Oh well, that would have been uber-cool!

Without giving the name out, what state or region is the original owner's info from?

Paul

Adephoi

Contributor
You can search the vin on different web browsers. Found some old info on my rig. Long shot but maybe gives you some clues. Good luck and it’s cool you’re trying to find them.

OP
OP
KDAWG97M3

KDAWG97M3

Oh, and just for the record, it's not mine... Mine's a D instead of a C.
Oh well, that would have been uber-cool!

Without giving the name out, what state or region is the original owner's info from?

Paul
Found him. I searched the VIN and found a for sale item. I texted with the dealer. He said send to him, I asked him to have the owner contact me.
the truck came from NV

now I need to find another manual.

OP
OP
KDAWG97M3

KDAWG97M3

I was going to buy this one, but it has the same thing. Can’t keep buying and handing out manuals 🤣🤣 let’s find the owner for this one too!! In case we do find the Bronco, here is the link

Attachments

• 40196F5B-9710-4490-A4F8-27E8C4DB9529.png
    40196F5B-9710-4490-A4F8-27E8C4DB9529.png
    599.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: