• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BONES - Wrenching weekend April 9th

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
so proud of you guys!!! Pete will have a truck this year!!

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
so proud of you guys!!! Pete will have a truck this year!!

Don't jinx me! I have Monday off so I am going to be spending all weekend on metal work, floors and rockers. When jhubbs gets out of work he is going to learn how to bleed brake as well. Pside marker light is back in and working and I am going to rewire the fuse box this am. Wheels and tires getting dropped off this morning to get mounted and balanced. Slotties here I come!

Should probably move this all to the 4 more thread or start a separate build thread. Maybe I will call it "It takes a village to build this idiots Bronco" thread. ;D

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
For those that attended the wrenching day, one of you was asking about the heat in my garage and I have some info for you. I know it was not slednut10 and pretty sure it was not migs since he has a stove in his garage.

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
But winter is coming and some of us don't have a winter coat of fur to protect us from the elements. ;D

You need to get yourself out of the sun brother....Your start'n to talk crazy;D