• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best quality quarter panels and taillight corners???

BroncoVela

Loc.
South Texas
Im undertaking a resto on a '77 and need advice on the place with the best quarters and tail corners. I have heard horror stories of the tail corners without tabs for the lenses, does anyone market decent corners

broncorick

sorry, you are sol on quality corners. Only one source of the aftermarket piece apparently as all parts houses have the same part--a company could do well to reproduce a quality piece here. The quarter panels are good to tolerable, but require fitting and some rebending.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Any other opinions out there?

I will second everything that broncorick said. I installed the aftermarket quarters and they were useable. I always suggest that folks try to find a good set of used corners and go with them.