• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB Gas Tank Return Line Question...

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I'm almost finished installing BCB 24 gallon gas tank on my '77. I have an electric fuel pump that has a return line back to the gas tank. The return line is 3/8" braided fuel line. However on the BCB 24 gallon gas tank, the return line is 5/16". Do y'all see any problem with just putting a brass 3/8" to 5/16" reducer in there?

Last edited:

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Both the supply and return on my tank is AN 6 to 3/8" or 5/16" hose. I think the 5/16 return is fine but if you want just change the first fitting out of the tank.

OP
OP
M

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I have an older version from like seven years ago. There are only three ports on it and they are all welded in place. One 3/8" fuel supply barb and two 5/16" barbs for the vent and return lines.

OP
OP
M

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
Didn't think this would be the case, but I am having a HELL of a time finding anyplace in town that has something as simple as a brass 3/8" to 5/16" hose adapter/splicer/mender.