• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Attica Indiana Badlands Run in October

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Hey, anyone that is going need any specific parts? I'm trying to clean out the garage. Got a stock 2 barrel intake that is going to the scrap man if no one wants it. Cracked up wiper motor cover I can't bare to throw out is free for anyone that wants it. Lots of other stuff too though just let me know before then and I can check. Thanks! Looking forward to it!

OP
OP
broncolove

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
ROLL CALL, Who all is meeting us down there? We have 5 Broncos from Michigan coming down. Were heading down on the 22nd early. Gonna wheel Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. Let me know if you wnat to meet us there. Drop me a e-mail and I will give you my contact info.

thebroncoranch@yahoo.com

Tom

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Tom,

Much of the Illinois/Wisconsin group is in rebuild mode after our Nicolet National forest trip. I'm hoping to get out there Saturday morning though (weather permitting). No top, doors, or wipers at the moment and not sure if I'll get to them.
My buddy Tom might ride shotgun or bring his '69.

U

Unregistered

Its Me broncolove, I am outta town in Alabama. I hope to see you guys there. There is one of us that will have no top. Hope you and a few others can make it. I have not heard from any of the guys in Indiana yet. Let me know

Tom

U

Unregistered

broncoinsane here, tom what time are we planning on leaving?i guess it really doesnt matter if we leave early as long as we get a fresh start sat mourning ,and maybe go sunday if we have time?i plan on just getting a motel room fri and sat.
had to replace a leakin fuel pump ,and replace my mufflers and replaced ignition,and waiting on ups for my truck avenger ,hopefully it gets here in time..well see you friday.....tony

Broncosix

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
If I do not end up going to Tellico, I will try to make it up there Sat morning some time. Is anyone camping there?
Looks like it will be pretty sloppy!!

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Yeah, looks like I may have to bail if the weather is looking as stormy as it is showing.
My rig is not rain prepared right now and no tow vehicle. I might still try and get out there later if possible, but it is still like 3.5 from me. Really bummed. Gonna keep watching the weather though. I might be able to make it work, but right now count me as iffy. :( :'(
Sunday looks pretty good if you guys are doing Sunday, unfortunately Saturday is my only free day.

OP
OP
broncolove

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
broncoinsane, Were gonna meet at 9:00am at the truckstop off 23 and Consear rd, Kinda by Gregs house. I tried calling your number but it's disconnected. Right now 5 Broncos from Michigan going ;D Everyone else has bailed or not confirmed.

Broncosix, Hope you can make it. Right now it looks like were all staying at the Attica Inn. We should have space to sleep more guys if you want to drop in. Attica inn is at 74 N. Long Ave, Attica Indiana 765-762-3699

72 EB, Hope you can make it. Only a slight chance of rain ;D

We will be there by 2:00 Friday afternoon, thu Sunday morning.

Hope to see more guys From Indiana there.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Yeah, hope I can make Saturday. I hope it is as nice as today. Gorgeous fall day here!

U

Unregistered

badlands

Just dropping in to say have a good time I would like to go but no time to fix from the McCaslin trip a couple of weeks ago. A bunch of friends from here in wi are going so if you see some jeep guys with one guy with what used to be a black nissan give them some heck ecpecially the guy with the nissan. Hope to catch up and wheel with you guys . Mike ps would have logged in but cant remember my password.

OP
OP
broncolove

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Were Back (late last night) WOW what a awesome Place!!!! We need to have a Early Bronco event there. I will be posting some pictures later tonight or tomorrow night. We did the Orange trail, Green trail, Blue Trail, The Tubes, and the Rocks. Man could have spent a hole week there. And there was some carnage, but nothing too bad. My Bronco Preformed Awesome on the rock's The Jeeps just watched :cool: The trails were Tight, Very Muddy, and Very rutted. Got some Great Pictures.

OP
OP
broncolove

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
BIG PICTURES
attica2.jpg

attica3.jpg

attica4.jpg

attica5.jpg