• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Waiting on some pics from the attica indiana run!!

BroncGuy7710

Loc.
Louisville Ky
i just figured i'd save ya'll the time and go ahead and make the thread:) i didn't get to go this year:( and it killed me, so i am waiting to see what i missed out on :p

~tyler

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Yeah, wish I could have made it too, but by the time it stopped raining here and by the time I could have gotten out there Saturday, I would have gotten only an hour or two of wheeling in. Oh well. My front brakes need attention anyway and not real comfortable driving three and half hours with bad brakes. Hope you guys had a blast. Man, Sunday was beautiful!

Broncosix

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
I am really bummed that I did not get to make the trip with you guys. looks like you had a great time. I had tow vehicle problems and could not get my crap pulled together in time to make it up there.
Let me know when you MI guys are going to plan another weekend, and I will make every effort to join you. I went out down to Story, IN on Sunday, just because I could drive the bronco down there. Man was Sunday a great day for being out in the bronco.

Attachments

• oct bronco.JPG
    oct bronco.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 58

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Great pics, Tom! Again, sorry I missed it. Catch up with you all on the next one!

Yeah, let's get a tentative date early for spring. Sometime around Easter? We've got a great group here in Illinois and Wisconsin and I know a lot of the other guys were disappointed they missed it too. Setting dates early seems to be the best for the bigger turnouts.

Broncosix

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
Story, IN is in Brown County and is just a place back in the country that people go off roading. It is not a park or anything, just some hills and ruts that have been developed from alot of wheeling.
It is also just down the road from my family's farm, so I did a little wheeling at the farm and then went down the road to Story.
No big deal at all, but it beat staying at the house.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I am sorry that I missed the gathering last weekend...my folks showed up on their way back from an 8 wk cross country road trip...it looks like you guys had alot of fun. Anytime, you plan on heading down, let me know. If she is not apart by then, I will be there...they are open all year round.

A few miles south of Story in the Hoosier National Forest there are quite a few trails. The wife and I have checked them out a bit--I know how to reach them coming in from 446, however, without at least 35s...I dont think you can go beyond a certain spot, bc the main trail turns into a trough as it heads deeper back into the woods...with 31s and all that mud, I would be dragging my drivetrain all the way...so I didnt go that way. There are some less developed trails, but didnt explore too far as I had no back-up truck...and I would never hear the end of it if I got stuck broke/something since I dont have a winch.

Broncosix- I work where you work, what bldng are you in? I work in 48. I think I saw your truck heading N from Greenwood and turning into the newest garage on Delaware last year. We should get together, I would love to check it out up close. Cheers!

Broncosix

Loc.
Indianapolis, IN
I am thinking about going back down to brown co. this weekend, but didnt want to go by myself. My family owns some farm ground down my horsemans camp (800 acres) and there are some trails there, but Story is fun if you have someone else to bail you out.
I am in building 32.
Just send me a email
crabtreepb@lilly.com
and we can get together.

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
I wanna play too!! Can't go this Saturday and will be in Noblesville all day Sunday, but would like to make a run at some point....

Chris

bronco_46256

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
I just spent 7weeks in Brown County, IN. I was working on a 12,00sqf. log cabin in Helmsburg, just outside of Nashville. Nice place, I seen a few EB's driving around gave them a wave. I went up in my work van, drove up from South Florida, and couldn't go riding. Maybe next year. I get to stay in the cabin for FREE when I want.