• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Attica Badlands Bronco Bash 2 - April 1 - Bronco Fools run!

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I will most likely be out of town that w/e, but my Bronco is in the initial stages of a tear down and should be at the media blasters by then. Maybe if Bronco_46256 will drive and I dont go out of town. It was quite fun last year.

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Mark, I have been kinda planning this with the guys up here in Michigan, Seems everyone up here is busy until the first of April. We were looking at one of the first 2 weekends in April. Lets confirm a date and get this going ;D

Tom

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Mikeg23 said:

Then we all should definitely be there...they will need trail-leaders and recovery assistance. ;D

It looks like my wife will be working, my Bronco will be in pieces at various locations and my trip to BHM has been moved back, so I will be riding with Bronco_46256...it will be his new rig's first time out :eek: . Should be fun.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Hey guys!

Yeah, the later the better for me. Gotta couple things rolling around in the garage now (Bronco and bike graveyard). The April Bronco Fool run would be better for me, but I'm gonna be pushing to get to the spring slop run this year. Count me in for 50/50.

The local Chicago crew expressed interest in a summer run too. That might be my deal too. June/July/August? I'll get some chatter going on it.

But put my vote in for that April Fool run. I'm gonna be shoestringed together and fool build anyway if I'm done with my junk by then anyway. ;)

Blueknightcrew

Loc.
Lodi
I would rather have it in the end of march, for the fact that I'm going to use the trip to shake down the rig and work the bugs out of it for a trip to Hotsprings, AR the week before Easter. If I would have some problems then I would have some time to work on it. If the trip is pushed into April, I would have no chance to fix anything that is wrong. Just my two cents. Would hate to miss the Bash, had such a great time last year and met so many great guys and many neat rigs. Lets set a date soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so people can start making plans and ask off work if need be.

Thanks Ron

Pops

Loc.
Warsaw, In
We had a blast last year, count us in for this year. I was sweating the date,
the following weekend is are wedding anniversary.

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
I contacted the Badland to set-up the April fools bash, They should get it on the calander soon ;D POPS Glad you can make it ;D