• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone remember the shady seller in Alabama?

Tram

Bronco Guru
Does anybody remember the name and/or location of the shady Bronco seller in Aabama? He was selling them on eBay I think, for waaaay more than they were worth and they were heaps.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Does anybody remember the name and/or location of the shady Bronco seller in Aabama? He was selling them on eBay I think, for waaaay more than they were worth and they were heaps.

I remember the threads, posts and complaints.

OP
OP
Tram

Tram

Bronco Guru
I remember the threads, posts and complaints.

High school friend of mine just called me, told me he’s going to look at an EB in Scottsboro and I want to say that’s where this dude was...

All I remember is he had an A frame house he posted all his Bronco pics in front of.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Yes nice save Tram, and CB.com! second close call I've heard about in just the last week or two :eek:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Nice save.

If anyone ever wants to know about a Bronco in Northeast Alabama, please contact me first and I'll make sure its not him before you proceed. Regardless, there is a good chance I know the owner anyway.

Just an FYI to everyone, this is why we post the threads about him. There has been a few people saved from this sale recently because of the posts/threads about him. He has been into these shady sales for 10-12 years and I'll post about it that much longer if it helps save one person from the heartache of dealing with this scam artist.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
High school friend of mine just called me, told me he’s going to look at an EB in Scottsboro and I want to say that’s where this dude was...

All I remember is he had an A frame house he posted all his Bronco pics in front of.

Hey buddy! I've got a really good EB I'm getting close to putting in the market, if you're buddy wants to look at it. Just an hour from Florence