• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any recommendation for fabricators in SoCal

hboutlaw

Loc.
Huntington Beach
I need to find someone to do some fabrication and welding on my 71 Bronco project. I need some cutting and welding to install new suspension. I live in Huntington Beach. If anyone has recommendations I would appreciate the help.
Hope this is the right spot for this question.

HB73

How do neighbor? I'm in Surf City as well. My body/paint guys may know someone. I'll ask when I'm over there next week. I had some custom fab work done by Dirtworx. I think he's in Yorba Linda. He mainly works on jeeps, but he did some nice work for me.

justorange72

I use a shop in Ventura. We are do frame off on my 72 bronco now. Great detail work. If you want I can send you pictures of the work he has already completed. New floors Custom Dash, Roll Cage and much more.