• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alignment shop recommendation (Dallas TX area)

SamD

I’m just finishing up a small lift, radius arm bushing, Disc brake, tie rod, tracking bar, drag link, upgrade / replacement, and needless to say, I’m going to need an alignment.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Bronco friendly alignment shop in the Dallas / North Texas area?

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can't help out there Sam, but if you bought the fully adjustable type tie-rod you should orient it correctly before you take it to the alignment shop, then tell the tech to keep it at that angle during and after setting toe, no matter what they may think they should be.
Or if you just drive it down as-is, still make sure that they orient the tie-rod correctly after setting toe-in.

If you have a standard long tie-rod this is not a thing. Just the fully adjustable ones with a short rod end at each side.

And finally, make sure they give you the full printout (camber, caster, toe-in, SAI and any other numbers) even if they say "you don't need those because you can't adjust them" because you do need them and you can adjust them.
If their "printer isn't working" take a screen shot with your phone.

Paul