• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Advise on 1969 that's for sale

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I would love to see how they get away with that. I see it as "It is what it is" and slapping lipstick on a pig and selling it as though it's all on the up and up is just WRONG.

Have you researched VIN laws at all? What they're doing is perfectly legal. They own the frame and title from the original Bronco. They take that and rebuild the Bronco around the VIN. Nothing illegal or unscrupulous about it.

LHardin

Have you researched VIN laws at all? What they're doing is perfectly legal. They own the frame and title from the original Bronco. They take that and rebuild the Bronco around the VIN. Nothing illegal or unscrupulous about it.
Good luck with that.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
crooks (and regular joes doin some wrenchin for fun/profit) dont care. Cops dont care, etc, etc My Commonwealth does not do the d.d. to assure customers are protected @ registration/insuring. WE must. I think we can impact the market (probably bronks only, but there’s some bleed-over) for bronks if the site is seen as a resource AND our members act w/knowledge, values’n morals (i.e. as if we R One on this).

Some tell me to forget VIN matches on bronks. That:
1) ford’s ‘empty box’ manufacturing process
AND...
2) the plant ( headquarters) fire of 3, 4 decades ago
prevents the ‘numbers matchin' ofa Jag, cheb or Ferrari on these bronks.