• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Coyote Build

gbrew

Contributor
Good afternoon everyone. I'm about to start a complete build of this 72 and I have a lot of the parts purchased already. I need to replace a decent amount of sheet metal as usual. I have a new hood, front fenders, grill, front inner fender wells, inner and outer rocker panels, a fully welded seat platform with the bridges(from WH), floor pans for pass and driver and the rear bed metal with the bridges and new stamped and flared lower quarter panels. I replaced all floor panels and lower quarter panels on my last build and learned a lot about the importance of bracing to keep everything aligned so the doors shut properly etc. My question is, would it be best to get all the floors in place and then work to the outer panels as I did the last time or visa versa? I could not have done my last build without you guys last go around so thanks again in advance. GB

Contributor
I like your cheetah door panels haha!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And an original box of Motorcraft 30.06 cartridges on the floor.
Also a special order I’m sure. 😉😎

OP
OP
G

gbrew

Contributor
More rust than I thought. Notice the yellow patch at the drivers seat platform is a piece of road sign. Another piece was used for the battery tray as well as the floor pans(yellow side down). There were two pair of vice grips clamping the steering column behind the dash as the bolts had rusted and broken off at some point. Just for giggles there was a wire splice that I thought was wrapped with masking tape but I was wrong. It was just paper lol. All fun so far.

Attachments

• IMG-3989.jpg
    IMG-3989.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-3987.jpg
    IMG-3987.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-3987.jpg
    IMG-3987.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-3989.jpg
    IMG-3989.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 28

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very cool. Did they run out f spray paint for the dash… at least it’s loved now

OP
OP
G

gbrew

Contributor
Didn't realize I double posted the pics.

Attachments

• IMG-3983.jpg
    IMG-3983.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-3985.jpg
    IMG-3985.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 19