• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3rd ANNUAL NWCB SPRING ROUND UP POKER RUN

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
3rd ANNUAL NWCB SPRING ROUND UP POKER RUN

Its that time of year!!! The date is not set in stone, but its looking like April 30 - May 1st.

I am thinking of Mt. Raineer Area... I have a few different ideas for that area, and this would be a great location for members from all over to be able to make.

There possibly will be a lodge that we rent out for 2 nights, Friday and Saturday, for those that want to stay for the weekend.

Looks like first day will be our Annual Street Poker Run, and the second day we will go do some wheeling!

Check it out over at northwestclassicbroncos.com . (below is the link to the thread)
http://northwestclassicbroncos.com/viewtopic.php?t=4261

Pleas post up your comments, suggestions, and also let us know if this is something you want to be involved with. You can also pm me here or at NWCB (same user name) if you have any questions I can help with.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!