• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK 1973 Bronco Ranger Ebay-auction

snoddas

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 97

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The pics are terrible and the description only hints at a bit of rust. What are we missing?

Todd Z.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I was pretty amazed at the number of pics, I didnt count them but way more than the usual. 3 dozen or more?

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The pics are terrible and the description only hints at a bit of rust. What are we missing?

Todd Z.

If you inspect the pictures closely, there's lots of rust issues. The kick panels and the hinge post have fiberglas and flat steel patches, the rockers and rear quarters have been replaced and painted, the striker post / quarter seam is completely filled with filler, the body crossmembers under the rear floor and almost completely rusted off, there's holes in the bed floor that the jute carpet backing is sticking through that's been sprayed flat black, the right door has been painted, the left door has rust through that you could push your finger through......and these are just a few issues that I noticed from the pictures.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow! $36,300 and 40 bids with two days to go! Someone is about to be so disappointed!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thought the freshly coated undercarriage and wheels were out of place with the rest. What gave it away? Didn’t know operations had shifted to OK, did you run him out of AL?

LOL... No, he may be in Alabama for all I know..;D;D;D When I first glanced at it, I though "Hey... look at that!" ...then I started looking at the pictures and it all went from nice and impressive to a sick feeling in my gut that this Bronco was going to steal someone's $!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, now that I found all the pics (all I saw the first time were about 10 low res thumbnails), I can see what you’re talking about! Yikes.

Todd Z.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok, now that I found all the pics (all I saw the first time were about 10 low res thumbnails), I can see what you’re talking about! Yikes.

Todd Z.

You are not the high bidder right now are you, Todd???;D;D;D

OP
OP
snoddas

snoddas

I like the CB-radio, looks like a combo of AM-radio and CB-radio?

Some dealer installed features?

/Anders

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

It's hard to pay that kind of money for any unrestored vehicle. The reality is it still needs everything redone at some point.