• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV ***Wanted*** 1973 Ford Bronco Ranger Parts, tire cover, air cleaner, valve covers, steering wheel

Rangerryan

City: Reno, NV
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum here and just recently bought a one owner all original 1973 Ford Bronco Ranger that had been sitting for years. I am looking for a few parts for it to get it back on the road. Im in need of a factory Ford Bronco Ranger spare tire cover, factory 302 valve covers, factory 302 air cleaner, and a factory steering wheel and horn ring. Please let me know what you have. Im looking for nice original parts. Thanks!