• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1972 heater excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Stockton
Price: $ 250

Selling my buddies heater that I rebuild years back.
Has about 10k miles on the core. It is as nice as it looks.
Chevy fan (new) and Chevy squirrel cage mods, yes it is WAY better than factory
Willing to ship, but shipping/insurance/handling will be added to price

Attachments

• Heater box 1.jpg
    Heater box 1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Heater box.jpg
    Heater box.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 71
  • heater box side.jpg
    heater box side.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 69

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
I don't think it would be cost effective for me to buy this due to shipping costs, but do you have info on doing this mod you referenced? Apologies in advance, I didn't search much. Thanks.

BruiserOutdoors

Don I would have purchased this a few months ago before I started my heater box restoration. bummer... GLWS

OP
OP
B

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't think it would be cost effective for me to buy this due to shipping costs, but do you have info on doing this mod you referenced? Apologies in advance, I didn't search much. Thanks.
I actually found the mod on CB years ago. Search Chevy heater motor. It gave the part numbers. It is the very best mod you will do, the heat/defrost is insane!!

OP
OP
B

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have to go to CAPS coatings soon to drop off some items for ceramic coating, if you can meet me at CAPS then shipping is free.

redpony

Contributor
It was in one of the early BRONCO DRIVER MAGAZINES also . I already have one that I pickup from 70bronco years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.