• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 U15 Ranch Wagon Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixinto

Loc.
Afton
This Bronco was owned by the second owner since 1973. It now has 56,3XX miles on it. It is a 170cu. six, three speed. It is considered a Ranch Wagon because it has a bulkhead and bench seat with no rear seat. It is paint code D which should be Peacock blue for 1967. The Buck Tag is still hanging on the firewall. It was built in December of 1966. It has never had any bodywork or paint work other that a few patches on the front floors. It is totally original and unmolested other than general maintenance. The PO replaced the valve seals and replaced the brakes and most of the brake lines. When I purchased it it had been sitting outside for about a year due to a gummed up carburetor. I also found a small pin hole in the gas tank and a blown out brake line. I replaced the gas tank, strap, sending unit, all rubber lines including the filler and vent. I replaced the fuel/vacuum pump and filter. I rebuilt the carb. I replaced the points, condenser, rotor, cap, wires, coil, and PCV. This truck runs and drives just as it should. The steering and three speed shifter are still tight. There is rust in some of the seams but every panel is solid. The tailgate is completely rust free. I don't know how to post pictures in this add but I have about 70 pictures fully documenting every area of this Bronco available to a serious buyer. This Bronco is ideal for someone who would like to seal the paint and drive it as is. Or it would be an excellent starting point for a full restoration.
blue1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fixinto

Fixinto

Loc.
Afton
IMG_20150725_122037825.jpg

Small dent above tail light. All original glass is clear. Top is solid. All the lights, gauges, horn, wipers and even the washer work.

OP
OP
Fixinto

Fixinto

Loc.
Afton
IMG_20150724_114623022.jpg

Here are a few of the most requested pictures to avoid the confusion of this being rust free. It's very solid and easily fixable.

OP
OP
Fixinto

Fixinto

Loc.
Afton
IMG_20150428_184724912_HDR.jpg

Now I can do completely restored and rust free but we are talking $30k and that won't touch what it would cost to pay someone else to build one like this.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
IMG_20150428_184724912_HDR.jpg

Now I can do completely restored and rust free but we are talking $30k and that won't touch what it would cost to pay someone else to build one like this.

I'm not a Facebook person, but my wife is, and she spotted your red 66' in a pick or two......... that's awesome!

OP
OP
Fixinto

Fixinto

Loc.
Afton
I'm not a Facebook person, but my wife is, and she spotted your red 66' in a pick or two......... that's awesome!

Thanks, and thank your wife for noticing. I'm proud of that one and I'm sure people will say the price shows it! I like it so much I don't really want to sell it anyway.;D

Status
Not open for further replies.