• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1966 Bronco (straight 6 u pull free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjsaye

Loc.
Midlothian
dismantling 66 bronco for rebuild has a running 6 cylinder with 72000 original miles and the 3 speed transmission free to whoever wants it ..You have to pull, cherry picker provided. bring your own tools.... call TJ at 817-994-3923

This engine is in running order, and transmission is good too.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey, where are you at exactly and does the motor have the carb on it? If it has a carb I'd like to at least get that if your to far away from me. Also do you have any other 66 parts from off this truck that you be willing to sell, give or trade away?

Thanks Jeff

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm going to respond to this to make it easier to get back to you .. I live over in Stephenville and my son lives in MIDLOTHIAN . I don't have a need for a 170 but if you need any other parts I might have some to spare . I also live in the country so I have a place to dump spare parts also ..If you have other Bronco items to get rid of .
... And welcome to the sight.

spdrac

170 pick up tube

If you dont have a takers on that 6 cyl i could use the oil pump pick up.Ill find out the postage fee and send you the money.E mail me at Spdrac21@optonline.net Thanks Mike

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I need 66 door latches and strikes if anyone has them. I have a 66 but PO got 69 doors to go on it. Need to make some mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.