• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Everything" Super Celebration 2018

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Townsend, TN on the grounds of the Talley Ho Inn. 2018 dates are April 18-21. Hundreds of Broncos, great folks and lots of fun.

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Unless your rig is like mine. I go for the patina show part and worry less about the shine. ;D

Lane,
Yea, mine falls in the patina category too! Definitely wouldn't clean it for the show....not even if we drove it all the way up there! I did give it a bath this past weekend. When I look at all the dirt stains I'm just like why clean that off since it will just get dirty again.
Tyler

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lane,
Yea, mine falls in the patina category too! Definitely wouldn't clean it for the show....not even if we drove it all the way up there! I did give it a bath this past weekend. When I look at all the dirt stains I'm just like why clean that off since it will just get dirty again.
Tyler

It is a blast. I have been going for 8 years now. She can drive hers on all the cruises if she wants without worrying, if not I usually got a couple of open seats. It gets better every year because you get to know more people. There are some great folks in the bronco community.

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
It is a blast. I have been going for 8 years now. She can drive hers on all the cruises if she wants without worrying, if not I usually got a couple of open seats. It gets better every year because you get to know more people. There are some great folks in the bronco community.

Good to hear. We're so excited to finally go. Job stuff has kept us away the last two years, but we ain't gonna let it happen this time! Bronco overload! Looking forward to it!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
When I look at all the dirt stains I'm just like why clean that off since it will just get dirty again.
Tyler

Hey Tyler, you sound like me, I haven't washed mine since just after the SOWEGA trail ride over two years ago. ;D

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Usually there is plenty of seats that go empty. My back seat hardly ever gets used and u are more than welcome to ride with me and the wife

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Hey Tyler, you sound like me, I haven't washed mine since just after the SOWEGA trail ride over two years ago. ;D

Funny! I do wash it every so often, and rinse it good after wheeling. I don't want dirt sitting in places to cause rust, but I ain't gonna scrub the frame, drive train, and engine compartment that's for sure!

We need to get some more of that SOWEGA dirt on our rigs!!!

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Usually there is plenty of seats that go empty. My back seat hardly ever gets used and u are more than welcome to ride with me and the wife

Thanks for the offer, and may take you up on it depending on which Bronco we bring. I'm fond of that Special Decor you got too!

Acknud

Loc.
Morganfield, Ky
Bronco Super Celebration

I have never been and plan on going this year. Are there any suggestions for places to stay. Lots of places are already booked up. I would like a secluded cabin but am not familiar with the area. Also, What is judged in the Show N Shine?

pfdff1115

Contributor
Bronco Builder
Loc.
Jamestown, IN
Super Cell = Good Time, fun cruises, awesome people.
check vbro for places
dont know on judging but the give out several trophies.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I have never been and plan on going this year. Are there any suggestions for places to stay. Lots of places are already booked up. I would like a secluded cabin but am not familiar with the area. Also, What is judged in the Show N Shine?
3 trophies for in each category :

66 U13 only

full size only

all unrestored original ( not judging that again )

all to original restored

luber

lifted and cut

best overall

one trophy for farthest driven bronco to the event and
one for the worst bronco in the show ( they call it the most help needed award )